Project Stepping Stone succeeds only because of the support we receive from our community.
Why should you want to be involved with Project Stepping Stone? There’s a lot of reasons!
- Getting involved in making the Muncie community a better place.
- Making a direct impact on people’s lives.
- Learning about people with experiences that are different from yours.
- Putting your faith into action.
What ways can you get involved?
- Bake something for the Dessert Auction
- Help mentor a family in a PSS home
- Help fix small issues at the homes
- Help fix big issues at the homes
- Be on the PSS board
- Donate furniture, or other household goods (right now we could use a microwave!)
- Donate money
If you’re interested in learning more contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org