Located in Muncie, IN, Project Stepping Stone provides temporary housing for families while they search and prepare for a stable home.
Listen – PSS residents share their stories, and PSS shares how your money helps support our residents.
Ways you can give to Project Stepping Stone:
1) Use the “donate” button in the menu to donate online using tithe.ly
2) Send a check to PSS directly at 900 W. White River Blvd. Muncie, IN 47303
3) Enclose a check made out to Project Stepping Stone with your normal giving to HTLC or LCC.
4) Add funds to your normal giving to HTLC or LCC with a note that the funds are for Project Stepping Stone. (Note: doing this means that these funds will show up on your giving record from your church; you will not receive a thank you letter from PSS.)
5) There’s more! Other ways to get involved with PSS!
WHAT IS PROJECT STEPPING STONE?
Project Stepping Stone began in September 1989 when the congregations of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church and Lutheran Church of the Cross recognized a need within the community for free temporary housing for families who find themselves in a sudden financial crisis. They started with one house and, within three years, expanded their ministry with the addition of two more houses. In 2011 First Presbyterian Church joined this mission outreach.